Language Activities 2014-15
- Language stages in the UK offered every year to skilled students. They include a one-week ESP language course in order to develop communication in the technical field.
- The school provides extra-curricular courses and final certifications of Cambridge Exams (PET/FCE) – and Trinity Exams (SEW– Spoken English for Work).
- GLOBAL TEACHING LABS project with the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) of Boston with MIT students teaching scientific subjects during a period of three weeks.
- DEBATE project, in collaboration with the MIT. The Debate techniques have been introduced to both teachers and students and practised during the lessons in different subjects.
- CLIL (Content Language Integrated Learning) lessons: scientific and technical lessons in English. these schools with the confederation of Italian industries.